Monday, December 4, 2006

Overture

Music has been an integral part of my life. It’s been part of my happiness, my melancholy, my loneliness, my togetherness. Through the fast paced changes in my life, music is one thing that has remained a constant- though the styles often vary. Right from birth, I have not experienced life in one place for more than five years. Moving around the globe has given me one thing, and that is a chance to experience; Experience different life styles, different people, different climates, and most certainly different music. Now, I am not what you may call a traveler, I am still too young to pursue such pleasurable dreams. All this traveling I have encountered thus far, is thanks to my fathers change in jobs, and, as we will come across later, my pursuit in quality education!

Through this writing, you will travel with me through 22 years of my life, wherein I shall share the joys of discovering and rediscovering all forms of music, from the tender toddler ages, through the "rock" savaged teenage years, and up the ladder in hope of attaining musical deliverance.

3 comments:

jrod said...

Thanks to you, big brother, I have a love for music. It cant be as strong as yours, but its there because of you! I owe it all to you. thanks for that!
adios!

lats said...

'lala le la le mmmmhhhhh' the bath song when you were 3 yrs old. It was bucketbath then!

lats said...

'it was wakeup lil' Susie wake up'every morn!!!!!!!!!